Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 12/5

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week I got six books.  No video this week, I have a horrible cold and just want to go to bed.  So you can see the books below.

Hope you all have a wonderful week of reading and got some great books.

For Review:
 

2 comments:

  1. I've been hearing about Kiss of Frost, I may have to add that one! I still need to hop on Ilona Andrews' work. I've got her on my TBR pile challenge for 2012, I think. btw, my blog's up - I need your button so I can list your blog (or I have to do it the loooooong way)~ feel better!

    http://www.myparahangover.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such great things about the kiss of the frost, it loos awesome!
    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete