Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 12/12

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week I got seven books.  No video because I don't have much to actually show since the majority of them were e-books or audio books.  You can see more info on the books I got this week below.

Hope you all got some wonderful books and have a great week of reading!

Bought:
 

From Library

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul this week! I need to read Scalzi! My husband has a ton of his books around here it's almost a crime I haven't. He's a hoot to follow on twitter (he's slightly mad!)

    The Birthmarked series JUST caught my eye last night on Goodreads in the giveaways section ;)

    Here's My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Raised By Wolves series. Can't wait for the 3rd to come out! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mailbox this week!

    If you have a moment, please come and show your support for either Hermione or Katniss - Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul I got the Kristen Painter series I can't wait to start it I keep hearing how great it is!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete