Friday, December 16, 2011

Best of 2011 - Graphic Novels

I read a lot of graphic novels this year.  My favorites are shown below.  I can't wait to read more of Fables in the coming year as well as all of the other wonderful continuing graphic novel series out there.


Amulet by Kazu Kibuishi
The Cloud Searchers, Book 3 (My Review)

Bone by Jeff Smtih
Dragonslayer, Book 4 (My Review)
Ghost Circles, Book 7 (My Review)
Treasure Hunters, Book 8 (My Review)
Crown of Horns, Book 9 (My Review)


Legends: The Enchanted by Nick Percival


Nursery Rhyme Comics by Various



The Stuff of Legend by Mike Raicht

Sandman by Neil Gaiman
The Kindley Ones, Book 9 (My Review)
Wake, Book 10 (My Review)


Courtney Crumrin and the Night Things

Ghostopolis by Doug TenApel



Fables series by Bill Willingham
Legends in Exile, Book 1 (My Review)
Animal Farm, Book 2 (My Review)
Storybook Love, Book 3 (My Review)



Locke and Key by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
 
Head Games, Book 2 (My Review)
Crown of Shadows, Book 3 (My Review)
Keys to the Kingdom, Book 4 (My Review)


Creepy Presents: Bernie Wrightson by Bruce Jones
The Last Unicorn: Graphic Novel by Peter S. Beagle

No comments:

Post a Comment