Friday, December 23, 2011

Best of 2011 - General Fiction and Young Adult Paranormal

The next best of 2011 list is the Best of General Fiction (I didn't read a ton of general fiction this year) and the best of Paranormal Young Adult.  You can click on the image to go to Amazon to read a synopsis or on My Review to read my review; all of these are young adult books.

Best of General Fiction
If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Best of Young Adult Paranormal

The Unearthly Trilogy by Cynthia Hand
Unearthly, Book 1 (My Review)

The Demon Trappers series by Jana Oliver
The Demon Trapper's Daughter, Book 1 (My Review)
Soul Theif, Book 2 (My Review)

Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Steifvater
Forever, Book 3 (My Review)

The Witches War by Andrea Cremer
Wolfsbane, Book 2 (My Review)
Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep


Kiss of Frost, Book 2 (My Review)

No comments:

Post a Comment