Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sad News - Jennifer Rardin Passes Away

On one of the blogs I follow, My Overstuffed Bookshelf, I just read this tibit of news. 

It makes me very sad to hear that Jennifer Rardin passed away unexpectedly a couple days ago.  I wasn't able to find out what happened.  Those who have followed this blog for a while know that Jennifer Rardin was the author of the Jaz Parks series which I absolutely adored.  You can visit her website here to learn more about the books.  The Jaz Parks series took a James Bond approach to the paranormal world and was a ton of fun.

It always makes me so sad when an author that I admire, who does a wonderful job writing stories that make my life a more fun, passes away.  She will be greatly missed, as will her wonderfully fun Jaz Parks series.

April 28, 1965 - September 20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment