Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - 9/28

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week my teaser comes from Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate, Book 3) by Gail Carriger.


Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate)
Here it is: "A closer view of those antennae revealed tiny beads of moisture oozing from the tips - probably some brand of poison.  She reworked her assessment of her attackers: homicidal mechanical dripping ladybugs - ugh." Pg. 38

6 comments:

  1. LMAO! I really need to get to reading these! I have all three on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds crazy. Not what I expected.

    Here's the link to my teaser:
    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays_28.html?zx=6770bb935a8cd414

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys are enjoying the teaser! I thought it was hilarious. I love this series, it has such a great sense of humor.

    - Karissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...wonderful teaser. The first book is still sitting on my TBR pile, if only that pile would shrink instead of grow!

    This week my teaser is from "The Invisible Order: Rise of the Darklings" and can be found here.

    Also while you are there, please check out my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete