Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - 9/22

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my Waiting on Wednesday book is Late Eclispses (October Daye, Book 4).  So far I have absolutely loved all of the October Daye books.  I am just finishing up the third one now.  They are wonderful urban fantasies that blend in faerie culture in an amazingly creative way.  Absolutely love them!  I wasn't able to find a synopsis but the cover art is below :-)

Pages: 400 pages
Publisher: Tor Books
Release Date: March 1st, 2011 
ISBN:  978-0756406660

4 comments:

  1. Wow i have never heard of this series but I like the cover!
    I might check it out!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book but it looks like it would be interesting. Definitely one to check out. Thanks for sharing

    Come see my WOW for this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice. I love the cover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing about this author. I think I'm gonna have to check out the first October Daye book.

    Check out my WoW at Touch the Night

    ReplyDelete