Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - 9/1

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my Waiting on Wednesday book is Red Glove (The Curse Workers, Book 2) by Holly Black.  I liked the first book "White Cat" and am intrigued to see where this story goes.  So far I still like her Modern Fairie Tales series better, but we will see where Red Glove take us. 

Red Glove (The Curse Workers, Book 2) by Holly Black
Red Glove (The Curse Workers)Pages: 320 pages
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry
Release Date: April 5th, 201a
ISBN:  978-1442403390

Synopsis from Amazon.com: "The cons get twistier and the stakes get higher in Red Glove, the sequel to White Cat."

4 comments:

  1. Definitely a book to look into. I love the cover. Thanks for the recommend :)

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with this WoW! I loved White Cat & can't wait to read Red Glove and Black Heart! :)

    Violet @ The Eager Readers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read White Cat but I've read amazing reviews of it everywhere, it needs to go on my list:) I'll definitely be checking this series out!

    ReplyDelete