Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - 9/8

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my Waiting on Wednesday book is Bloodshot by Cherie Priest.  I have read a few books by Cherie Priest and loved every one.  Imagine my excitement when I heard she was starting a new urban fantasy series.  The name of the series is the Cheshire Red Reports.  And although I couldn't find a synopsis anywhere, on her blog Priest describes it as "fabulous urban fantasy adventure about a neurotic vampire/thief and her wealthy blind client, now with Bonus! Cuban drag queen and military intrigue."  Sure sounds like a good time to me!   The second novel for this series is tentatively titled Hellbent.

Bloodshot (Cheshire Red Reports, Book 1) by Cherie Priest
Bloodshot Pages: 400 pages
Publisher: Spectra
Release Date: January 25th, 2011
ISBN:  978-0345520609

4 comments:

  1. I also have this on my TBR list. Great WOW recommend.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, this book sounds crazy, I'll have to check it out!

    Stop by my blog to check out mine!
    www.littlesqueed.blogspot.com

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this as well. I hope that when you get your book, you enjoy it. Here is what I am Waiting On Wednesday for.

    ReplyDelete