Sunday, August 2, 2009

Monday - Weekly Book Haul

I got in some books again this week! Big surprise there :-) Most of them were through Paperbackswap.com.

From Paperbackswap.com:


I still haven't read the first book I got by Caitlin Kiernan, but this one looked good and someone had it to send with another book I really wanted.


This is the most recent book in the Alien Huntress series. I am hoping to start reading this series sometime this month.


This is the last book in the Samurai Mysteries series. I have been having trouble getting books in this series. I have the first one, so when I saw this was available I went ahead and requested it.


The latest Sookie Stackhouse book! I am really excited to read it :-)

From Amazon Vine Program:


This is a retelling of Cinderella. I have only read the first chapter so far, but it is beautifully written. We will see how the rest of the book is.


This is Brom's latest book. I really enjoyed "Plucker" and I have "The Devil's Rose" to read too. I was really excited to get this through Vine.

That's all I have here! Hope everyone had a great weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment