Wednesday, August 5, 2009

News: Stephanie Meyer begin Sued for Plagiarizing

I just saw this news article about Stephanie Meyer is being sued for allegedly plagiarizing Jordan Scott's "The Nocturne" in her book "Breaking Dawn".

Just the news I am sure everyone is anxious to hear :-) I just thought it was interesting and thought I would share.

You can read the whole article about it here.

I love the comment in the above article that says: "Or do both books suffer from a lack of originality?"

I personally liked "Breaking Dawn". But, like many of my friends, I loved "Twilight" and then read the last three book mainly "to see what happens". "Twilight" was definitely the best book in the series.

It will be interesting to see how the allegations shake out. It is a bit odd that Scott waited until after all the hubbub about the Twilight series before making her allegations.

No comments:

Post a Comment