Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday 8/12

What a fun thing to talk about books we are dying to read!


Okay "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

I have been eagerly awaiting Jennifer Rardin's next installment in the Jaz Parks series. I really love this series and am eager to see what Vayl and Jaz are up to next!

Bite Marks by Jennifer Rardin
Publisher: Orbit
Pages: 336
Release Date: October 29, 2009

From Amazon: "Jaz Parks here. But I'm not alone. I'm hearing voices in my head - and they're not mine.

The problem, or maybe the solution, is work. And the job's a stinker this time -- killing the gnomes that are threatening to topple NASA's Australian-based space complex. Yeah, I know. Vayl and I should still be able to kick this one in our sleep. Except that Hell has thrown up a demon named Kyphas to knock us off track. And damn is she indestructible!"

I cant' wait to read this one :-)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a neat series...will have to look up more about it.

    ReplyDelete